Career Opportunities at New England Residential Services
Career Opportunities are available at New England Residential Services. Please see the resources below.
New England Residential Services has Direct Support Professional positions open for full-time, part-time and per diem positions for second shifts and weekend positions.
If you would like to work for us and submit a fillable PDF employment application, please read these instructions:
You can use the latest version of Adobe Reader to complete our fillable PDF application.
Mac and Windows versions of the free Adobe Reader are available from Adobe at http://get.adobe.com/reader/
- Open the PDF Application for Employment form.
- Before completing the form save it in PDF format to a location on your computer.
(Right click on the form and click “save as” then, save to your Desktop or Documents)
- Once you have saved the form to your computer, you are ready to complete the form.
- After you have completed the form, save a final version of the file to your computer.
- When ready, attach the form to your email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To qualify for employment with New England Residential Services, you must have a valid Connecticut driver’s license, a good driving record and clear criminal report along with a high school diploma or GED. Background checks are completed on all applicants.