Senior Supports from New England Residential Services
Senior supports are for older individuals or those whose needs closely resemble that of an older individual.
We focus on:
- Facilitating independence
- Promoting community inclusion
- Preventing isolation
- Improving overall quality of life
Senior supports are based on the needs of the individual and they include but are not limited to:
- Leisure supports
- Maintenance of skills
- Stimulate social interactions
- Retirement activities
- Senior supports can occur in a community setting or at the individual’s place of residence.
- These supports are offered for up to 6 hours per day.
- Prior approval is required for individuals under the age of 60.
- These supports may not be provided at the same time as Individualized Day Supports, Group Day, Supported Employment, Adult Day Health, Respite, Individualized Home Support, Adult Companion, or Continuous Residential Supports.